Monday, January 10, 2011

29 and Expecting so much more












So I am 29 now and for my b-day this year, I got everything I wanted. I had a simple helping of mint cookie chunk ice cream and it definitely did the job in making my wish come true. Nick was awesome and took off work early so we could go get some lunch at Taco Bell which is where I wanted to go. He's not cheap, he just knows what I want. After that, we had a Twilight marathon b/c I got Eclipse as one of my gifts. Pretty awesome! We only made it through Twilight and half of New Moon but finished up on Christmas Eve. It was a great b-day and I could not have been happier. Got my Kobe jersey from my mom and I was exstatic on top of the classic Witte tradition, Yahtzee game. Endurance Yahtzee soon to follow... Chall-onge anyone? So 2010 was a great b-day and led into an awesome Christmas with Mark and Bec and a New Years toast with Nick that was focused around Skye on her way. We are way excited and can't wait to begin a new year with a new cutie. Love her already...

No comments: