Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 33














So here is the latest group of fat pictures. haha. She is starting to really pop out making it very difficult to bend over. Let's just say, I have never grunted this much for every day activities in my life. People just think I am extra enthusiastic. Its pretty funny. She is moving around a lot especially up into my ribs. She likes to snuggle I guess. The Dr. says she is right on track, size-wise, which is comforting and I am feeling great. Muscles are getting a bit tight but its to be expected with only 5 weeks left. My next appt. is on my birthday, this Thursday so we'll get a positive update for a present. She will be the greatest late b-day present ever, we are so excited. The chocolate balls you see, are my first attempt at cake balls. They turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I was able to send some Christmas goodies out to people and I loved every minute of the prep. Enjoy ya'all. Thanks for all your support and love, it means a lot. Oh, and the shower invites should be coming out soon so keep your eyes peeled and have the Merriest of Christmases. Love you all!!!!!

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Lookin Good Renee!

melissa gargalis said...

Super cute Renee. Wish we lived closer to try your cake balls. =)

craigandlissa said...

Renee you look adorable! And nice job on the cake balls!

craigandlissa said...

I think I saw these on a Sat. Night Live skit!!!

Jamie said...

Do balls come in a sack?! Sorry I had to do it. You look fabulous!