Monday, February 7, 2011

My sweet girl

















Here are a couple pictures during her second week of life. She is so adorable, I will probably just be adding pictures of her outfits and her crazy poses with no particular blog worthy story. The stink bug, raise the roof, and leg crossed sleepy head are my faves featured here. Hope you don't get annoyed, but I love her so much and I'm so excited to tell people and show how fast she is growing. The last picture is when Paige and Rebecca came over to visit and Paige was so sweet with her. She didn't want to hold her at first but couldn't resist by the end. I think she liked her cousin.

1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

I love the arms by the head poses and the crossed legs. My favorite is when you hold them on your chest and they do the stink bug. Ahhh, those are the sweet moments you will treasure forever. can't wait to see you guys.