Monday, August 4, 2008

For the time of vacation. . .

Hey folks, this past week was awesome! I got to see almost my whole family, Doug, Brie, Kayla and Wes, Mom, Tasha, Bryan and Kristen, Myles and Riley and Last but not least my best friend Misti.  It was so much fun going to Idaho and Salt Lake.  We had an awesome visit especially with the frisbee and Lasso golf.  I had to go by myself because Nick had to work but I missed him every second as if you didn't know.  Yes, we are still as clingy as ever so deal with it.  Anyway, I surprised Doug for his 29th b-day and it was awesome.  We had an awesome time playing poker (for fun), football, Pictionary, and of course Yahtzee!  It was a much needed vacation while poor Nick got so bored, he almost resorted to read a book.  hahahahah.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

sounds like you had an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, it was the time of the summer. for me at least:)miss you.