Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Family is back together again!!


















So the yearly family pictures took place after Thanksgiving, and its really everyone now Josh is home.  It is the complete family and what a cute one it is.  They are so precious, or at least the photographer made it look that way (that's me).  I think mine turned out pretty dang good so you can pay me later Lissa ;)  Anyway, I am glad to be a part of the Rogers clan and don't you forget it.  This is a post to all you MoVal Rogers!  Keep smilin.  Oh and you raised a fine son, yeah the one in the green shirt and amazing hair.  Does he use suave?

2 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

We;re glad you're part of the fam too Renee. Your posts totally crack me up, some are...we'll say PG-13 =) I love you Renee. Keep me laughing lady!

Anonymous said...

dang Nick's hair has grown since October! Cute pics and i'm glad at least one of us Witte bloggers is keeping up on it!