Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Shoot its Thanksgiving


So Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is on its way, but this Thanksgiving was one for the memory books.  Nick and I went shooting with Ben, Mark, and Craig, which I think every family should do together.  It really builds family bonds and displays your 'aim' towards the future with each other. Wink!  So, little ole me got to shoot big ole shotguns and the rifle with a sniper scope.  That one is my favorite, but nothing is better than shooting a  hand gun real fast doing some damage.  Ben showed us his combat skills with Nick doing his rendition which was absolutely classic.  The only bad part was the traffic on the way and we forgot ear plugs, which I don't recommend, hence the white in our ears (bunched up paper towel) and Ben's ghetto- rigged ear plugs.  I was so happy the guys let me tag a long because shooting is way fun, almost as much fun as finding a place to do it, right Mark? 

2 comments:

rogersfam said...

I totally need copies of those pictures. They are too stinkin funny! You should put the video of Nick on. Classic!

Mandys Polish said...

Nice!! Looks like you had a blast. Nice to see you are still into the out doors stuff we have been doing since we were kids :)
What were you shooting? I didn't see any clay pigeons. Now that is a fun time!! I went 2 out of 3 all weekend, I was a little bummed. But, we all had a blast.