Monday, February 9, 2009

Idaho Christmas














So we went to Idaho this past Christmas, and I know its a little late to be posting bout Christmas but you get what I give so there.  Anyway, it was so much fun, especially driving in the blizzard that was going on.  It was like a war zone seeing about 5 cars turned over or in the embankments  (really 3 but 5 sounds better), but we were just cautious.  We had to improvise too due to our windshield wiper juicers freezing up so made sure to drive behind people shooting up mist so we could clean our windshield.  Once we got to Doug and Brie's it was amazing besides the 16- 20 degree weather.  We played Wii about the whole time and got to spend New Years with the Witte's which has been a while.  I got my Christmas wish for sure.  We did the sledding and I almost broke my leg but overall, it was a good road trip between the lava hot springs and making Brammy Pinky Wii character.  I wouldn't take it back for the world.  Thanks Doug and Brie and Mom and Tash for letting us tag along.


No comments: