Monday, February 9, 2009

Red Like Scarlet live at the Coffee Depot!!!

















Saturday January 31st was Nick's (Red Like Scarlet's) second show in Riverside at the coffee depot.  After learning the night before, that he would be opening for Donnie's band, he was hard practicing away the day before. He was putting on some finishing touches to his most excellent playlist thanks to misti and me (co-writers).  We helped him practice and I practiced my screaming strategery. He played an amazing set and Josh made the duet complete for the first song 'Drowning Maria.'  He made me so proud to be his wife.  Sorry about the mushy crap but I was so proud of him.  He TOTALLY (that was for you misti) killed it!  There was a large crowd and all his fans went crazy for him.  Thanks for the Tight Pants shout out Doug!  We will be posting the video soon, if not just showing you at your houses.  Get ready, for those who care!!!  RLS rocks!

3 comments:

lance n sarah said...

Next time hes in Riverside let me know I would love to go watch. Congrats you guys.

Happy Me said...

So exciting! I would have loved to be there!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Dude Scarlett is our 3rd baby Witte's name! CRAZY it was meant to be! :)