Friday, August 28, 2009

New furniture Pictures












So we got it a while ago, but here are the pictures of the new furniture. We got a sweet deal on the couch and ottoman, that is (as my mom said) "as big as the house." Anyway it is so cumfy and good for sleeping if you pull it next to the couch. We got a plethora of pillows so we have pillow fights all the time. Nick usually wins with the low blows. He's a cheater. Anyway, our dining table is black with some vintage tints here and there. It is very nice and its nice to eat on a flat surface that doesn't have carpet like the floor. We love it though. Oh, the martinelli's picture is the celebration of our selling of the california house. We wanted to do a little something for it, even if it was so anticlimatic and overrated after the drawn out mess (1 1/2 years). We are grateful its done though, besides the conditional note we got thrown at us. Everything else in Idaho is great, just hoping to get a job soon, because the districts are keeping secrets and secrets don't make friends. I'll have to start getting nosey i guess. Wish me luck. Nick's work is going really good, he is very busy all the time and living 2 minutes from the warehouse, has been nice because I get to see him on his lunch hour when he comes home. Even though its quick, every chance I get to see him makes me scream for joy inside. He is my everything and I wuv him so much. Just want to make sure everyone knows that. I guess I am extra mushy about it because our 4th anniversary is this wednesday Sept. 2nd so mark it on your calendars. Who would have thought we would last 6 months right? LOL

3 comments:

craigandlissa said...

So glad the house sold at long last. Love the furnitiure, especially the ottoman! I want one just like that. We miss you!!!

Heidi said...

Love the new furniture and glad you finally sold your house here...how fun. I wanna move now too...ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

looks awesome!!! love love love it, miss you guys!