Friday, August 21, 2009

Chubbuck Sunday














On the way home from Provo, Sunday morning we decided to stop by Doug and Brie's. It was on the way, so why not. I guess Wes didn't know and when we rang the door bell, Kayla tried to trick him. She said "maybe its Jon." He opened it and he yelled "yay!" Me too and he didn't leave me side for the first 5 minutes. He was acting silly the whole time, especially during "War" He was singing some random song and we were all just staring in confusion at what he was doing. He is hilarious just like his dad. He made this crazy face then doug tried to imitate it. Not bad. Doug and Brie fed us for lunch and then we played some games ending up with the what else? The Wii. I love that thing and I miss them already. Definitely glad they made it back from Yellowstone safe. Thanks for a great Sabbath guys!!!

1 comment:

melissa gargalis said...

fun posts Renee. I can't believe how big/grown up Doug's kids are. Craziness. Glad you guys got to see everyone in Utah. I guess we'll have to start having Rogers' family reunions now huh? Missing you lady. Hope you're doing in good in the big potatoe state.