Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Haven't seen you in a minute...
















So I want to publicly apologize for the disgrace of a blogger I have been these past 3 + months. I have preferred to just post the pictures on Facebook as opposed to putting int he back stories and updating my blog. I sincerely apologize especially to the grandmas out there. Anyhoo, I will be posting a new slideshow and pictures to show how big Skye is getting and explain what a joy she is to our lives. She has hit so many milestones and although she is only in the 15% besides her head in the 30%, she is as healthy as an ox. She can now steamroll us to death and grabs anything in sight. She is starting to get her legs underneath her which is the beginnings of a crawl but she usually ends up rolling over. She loves reaching for her pacifier though. She tries so hard and she gets stronger every day. I'm so proud already. She is sleeping in her crib now and doing great. Sometimes I'll come in and find her sideways or on her belly with her face in the mattress just jabbering and making noises. She is hilarious and I love her so much.

No comments: