Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kipu Falls Balls

Here are the  short videos of our first real rope swing and cliff jump.  It was way scary and way fun all in one.  There isn't a rope swing of me b/c I was done after my first disaster of a face plant rope swing adventure.  Nick did good but I decided that straight down, feet first is for me.  It was such a scary thing that I didn't even make sure Nick was taping but he was and got proof that I jumped.  I was so proud after I was done which was a big high after slipping 3 times on the way over to the cliff.  Whatever.  I highly recommend cliff jumps.  I wish we could go back and have another week.  Just a warning, one week is not enough so take that as you may.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I would've been scared too...but probably would've done it anyway....just so I could've said I did it...and wouldve made sure there was a video of it too...awesome.