Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We did something Dirty!!















On our Kauai ATV tour, we got to drive the mud bug.  It was so much better than the quads b/c the steering allows for more freedom.   We did get some amazingly fashionable clothes to wear to keep our clothes from getting nasty.  Nick was pretty stoked cuz his fit so perfect.  I do have to say, I don't think it was very attractive.  I like the snug nick but thats just me.  Anyway, we were the leader of the mudbugs so Nick was totally dusting out the the 2 mudbugs behind us.  It was hilarious.  I think he hit every bump possible to hit which made it so much fun.  We went during a dry spout so the puddlage was severely lacking but we still managed to get a bit dirty.  Thats how I like it.  ;)  Anyway we went on a short hike to a swimming spot with a little waterfall and drove through this mountain tunnel.  It was so amazing to learn the history of these cool features of the great island of Kauai.  Later, we drove past the jurassic park field where the dr. and kid get passed up by the herd of dinosaurs getting chased by the T-rex and we had an encounter with one as well.  It was so funny and cool.

No comments: