Monday, June 22, 2009

Safari in Kauai


Aloha howlees.  So yeah, we started out trip with a kayak, hike, zipline tour.  It was so awesome.  The weather was perfect for us and out tour guides we way funny.  We learned all about the first peeps on the island and how the tehetians came in and scared them away and took over.  I don't think our tour guide Gary liked me very much but nick gained his respect after doing a back flip on the rope swing.  Nick is such a show off but that's what I like about him.  I just did a double pump.  The waterfall we went too after the zipline fun and the amazing turkey sandwhich was Kipu Falls with a 20-30ft. drop.  I totally face planted doing the rope swing, but recovered enough to be the only one in our tour group to jump the cliff.  Nick nailed his rope jumps as usual.  The water was so perfect and the falls was beautiful.  The locals made us feel way intimidated but I just brushed it off.  It was a  great time, I highly recommend it


 

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

SHOW OFF!!! Oh, yeah, I am soooo jealous btw.

Heidi said...

That looks SO SO fun! That would be awesome!

I am sure I would have face planted too so its all good.