Monday, February 15, 2010

Rainbow Brite





So I posted a few Christmas photos in a slide show on the left, as you can see. It was a great Christmas and I know I am way late on posting about it, but I been busy subbing it up and not making time for the blog. Sorry I'm slacking... So, I got everything I wanted and want to give a huge shout out to Craig and Lissa for their selections. Very thankful you are so cool and I think my face says it all in the Taboo opening one. Nick really captured my excitement. Thanks and love you 2 so much. Nick knows me so well and hooked it up as usual. I got some new snowboarding pants, itunes, movies, and amazing shirts. For him, I tried to be creative by making a book of all his song lyrics so they would be organized instead of spread out all over the house and in pockets in the music room. He loved it and hopefully it will be a big seller some day. The originals are big money right? He also got clothes, beanies from C&L, Modern Warfare 2, and socks.
We were very low key just chillin just us 2. New Years consisted of just drinking Martinelli's out of root beer mugs with a momentous clink of the glasses... Classic! January was uneventful except for the rain all the time. I went to look out the front door one day and this rainbow is what I saw. As bright as day, it was a welcoming sight. I grabbed the camera and started shooting. If you look closely, there is a second one next to the brighter one. I could see the whole thing just didn't have a big enough lens to get it in one shot so I hope my pictures do it justice. I love nature so much, so if this is boring to you, sorry but this gift of beauty must be captured and shared. So pretty, just like this random, handsome picture of Nick. I get a gift everyday knowing he's in my life and that I am so lucky. Like the rainbow, he is very colorful, just not as gay. Thank you Heavenly Father!

No comments: