Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter WHAT?



I bought my first snow shovel the other day and got started right away. The driveway was covered in a few inches of snow and I couldn't pass up this opportunity to pronounce my love yet again. Too much fun! Glad it melted thanks to the rain. It only took 1 1/2 week. This wether takes some getting used to. I think I'll need a couple more years. All I can hope for is the light at the end of the winter leading me into spring and then my favorite: SUMMER. Oh and we got our tree finally. We got it on the corner in town for $20 and I guess you get what you pay for. We put it up and if you touch it at all, all the needles fall off, hence the vacuum in the shot. Its a dry one to say the least but it sure looks good from a distance. Can I get a what what??? Anyway, Can't wait for Christmas. From Nick and me, we wish all ya'alls thee best holidays!

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

melissa gargalis said...

cute tree. in the picture I'd never know you picked a bad one. We did too. maybe it runs in the family?...hehe. Hope you guys have a nice christmas. Merry Christmas! Love you guys.