Monday, January 10, 2011

37 weeks and the count down Begins

















3 more weeks left and the anticipation is building eve more. I feel great, but can't wait to meet her. These are the most recent belly pictures on the day of my baby shower. It was a clear sunny day so I took it outside to give you the proper lighting and angles. Skye is growing right on schedule and I haven't heard any due date change, but the day after the shower brought some unexpected plug lossage so it could be any day now. We are very excited and trying to scramble to get organized. The shower was really fun, but I missed a lot of you there. You were way missed and I thought about you the whole time and all the fun we would have had. haha. I got some cute stuff and I appreciate all the support and generosity. We will keep you updated and hope to have our family expanded very soon so we can reveal the middle name to you all. Yay!!!!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

You look great! :)

I can't wait to hear the whole story! :)
Good Luck!

Heidi said...

You totally have a torpedo like me...ha ha ha

Luisa said...

You ARE adorable my friend!!