Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Erin the Head















So to start November off right, my sister came to visit. Mom, Tasha, and Erin drove up to meet me in the middle in Pocatello Idaho at Doug and Brie's. Unfortunately Doug was gone for the weekend so it was a girls weekend except for big man Wesley. It was so much fun to have the girls together with late night talks and Brie's awesome cooking. I especially enjoyed the homemade mitten making and hannah montanna mall madness. Games are a guarantee when your in that Witte house but I'm not complaining. It was the best hearing the rules that Kayla and Wes make up as we play. Seeing them grow up and become so independent is a great thing to be apart of. I think the best part of the whole weekend was just going for a late night cranberry juice run with Erin and hitting up TJ Maxx just her and me. It was like old times and I miss having her so close. We found some good deals and relief if you know what I mean Erin. ;) This was a weekend I will never forget and it makes me appreciate the great family I have. In the words of a wise woman I know and love, "Thank you Heavenly Father." (LR)

No comments: